Title: Web Developer
Duration – Contract
Location – Memphis, TN
The Web Developer will apply web development, scripting/programming and design skills as member of an applications team to develop websites throughout the enterprise.
Member of a development team responsible for design, development, testing, and deployment activities for custom-built websites
Interact with service managers, team members, and customers to provide support including technical analysis and problem solving with results and recommendations being documented and communicated to customers and management
· BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other engineering degree, or equivalent combination of education and professional work experience.
· 2+ years experience of Microsoft C# .NET development with emphasis on ASP.Net 4.0+, implementation and maintenance. (ASP.Net Core experience preferred).
· Experience with Visual Studio (2015 or greater preferred)
· Capability to provide administration and user support for large scale applications
· Ability and desire to learn new skills and technologies quickly
· Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
· Ability to balance multiple tasks with high attention to details
· A customer service perspective: be responsive and continuously provide value to the customer
· Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff
· Should know one or more server-side programming languages, such as Java, PHP and .Net.
· Use search engine optimization (SEO) to develop websites that rank high in Google, Bing, etc.
· Test web pages and web apps in multiple browsers, e.g., Chrome, FireFox & Internet Explorer.
· Develop websites that interact with popular database systems like MySQL, SQL Server & Oracle.
· Use wireframes to plan the layout, navigation and functionality of new web development projects.
· Communicate with clients and colleagues to troubleshoot websites and optimize performance.
· Some web developers are responsible for designing a website's graphics and multimedia elements.
· Animation using HTML 5
· Design and Embed Rich Media Elements
· Responsive Web Design for Mobile Devices
· Manipulate Digital Images in Photoshop
· Web Development Project/Team Leadership experience
· Ability to create websites in the top CMS including, but not limited to: DRUPAL, JOOMLA and DNN using SQL backend technology
· Experience with:
o MVC, Web.API, Entity Framework
o JQuery, AJAX, web services and creating secure applications.
o Enterprise Search capabilities
o Microsoft Team Foundation Server
o Agile Methodologies
o SharePoint and SharePoint user groups.
Special Working Conditions:
Occasional weekend and other after hours work required to meet critical project/work-related business needs.
for Web Developer